Executive Assistant - GERMAN NATIVE SPEAKER ONLY(Fulltime)
Job location Shanghai
Company introduction Our client is a globally positioned independent company with 100+ years of history. They develop and manufacture (electronic) parts for the automotive industry, and have one of the world's largest aftermarket organizations for vehicle parts and accessories.
Job description 1. Provide professional secretarial support to superior and to ensure that effective communication and confidentiality are maintained at all times.
2. Represent the superior when liaise with global business unit and Management Board, including preparation of necessary documents and relevant logistic arrangements.
3. Support the presentation document and manage subject-specific correspondence.
4. Planning and preparing meetings, workshops, conferences, team building etc., processing and following up on results.
5. Complete other tasks related to this job.
Qualifications 1. German Native speaker and good English are must, preferably German national
2. Honest, discreet, personal motivation and maintain confidentiality
3. Solid communication skill, good understanding of requirement from superior
4. Good Excel and PowerPoint skill will be plus.
Contact Access People Christoph Höffling
Please mention "Workster.com Ad#17689" in your cover letter when applying for this position.